Dr. Kim Duk Whang Founder ESWS

Dr. Kim Duk Whang Founder ESWS
This years Mother Mission Dedicated to the Memory of Dr.Kim who passed away May 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet the Ladies 2011 Mission

Karen Cartwright
Hi I’m Karen. This is my first Mother’s Mission trip and my first visit to Korea.  I work for the government and have known Deb Finkel for about 10 years.  My son, Dalton, and Deb’s Korean born son, Corey, are best friends.  I’m looking forward to all the experiences I’ll have in Korea and hope that in some small way I can help to make a difference.

2 comments:

  1. At the airport, checked in and ready to go. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We arrived safe and sound and I haven't had to eat anything odd - yet. Went to bed close to midnight last night and up at 7am - bit of a sleep in for me really. Have had breaky and now we're getting ready to go shopping. Lunch out and about today might be interesting. Karen

    ReplyDelete