Dr. Kim Duk Whang Founder ESWS

Dr. Kim Duk Whang Founder ESWS
This years Mother Mission Dedicated to the Memory of Dr.Kim who passed away May 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet the Ladies 2011 Mission

Deborah Finkel
Hi I am Deb mother of four beautiful children, three boys and one girl this is my fourth Qld Mothers Mission to Korea, I fell in love with Korea in 1998 when I travelled to Korea with my husband to adopt our son Corey who is now almost 14. in 2001 we were blessed with twin boys Bailey & Lachlan almost 10, in 2003 we adopted Haylee now 8 from Korea.
I have visited Korea almost every year, with this being my twelfth trip to this amazing country, and a chance to catch up with the wonderful Korean people who we have made friends with. So happy to be back helping ESWS and the fantastic work they are doing for young birth mothers and the children they care for. The last 13 years of raising funds and collecting items for ESWS has been so rewarding. This years mission is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Kim Duk Whang the founder of ESWS who passed away in May this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,
    when do you arrive here in Korea? MAybe I can come up and see you. God bless, David

    ReplyDelete