Dr. Kim Duk Whang Founder ESWS

Dr. Kim Duk Whang Founder ESWS
This years Mother Mission Dedicated to the Memory of Dr.Kim who passed away May 2011

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Karen Comments on her time in Korea

After reflecting on our trip I've decided that I definitely want to go again.   Yes I shopped.  Yes I did some sightseeing.  Yes I had a good dose of laughter medicine with the other ladies.  BUT I also cuddled and fed gorgeous little babies and played with toddlers. YES I definitely felt rewarded for being able to help for such a short time.
My plan is to help Deb with the fundraising and participate in another trip.  If you've got the opportunity to save up and go on a trip like this, don't pass it up - No special skills required, just a little compassion and love to share.  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment